Monday, October 14, 2013

Durga Puja in Kharagpur 2013

Today Kharagpurmylove, presenting  you Durga Puja 2013 in Kharagpur .As due to heavy raining and cyclone people are facing lots of problem but their enthusiam still exist in every day.As I am returning from Kolkata on asthmi morning,when I returning in early morning train I was watching lots of crowed in first Howrah-Midnapur local at 4.25 in Howrah .People from midnapur,kharagpur,panskura,macheda and Bagnan were going to watch the puja pandals of Kolkata .I am alredy added pictures of different puja pandalas from north kolkata and south kolkata in my last posts.If you miss any visit of previous year puja pandals, you can also watch them in my post durga puja in kharagpur 2012.Here I am going to present most of puja pandals from kharagpur in 2013.

Rangamati Midnapur


Abhijatri in Jhapatapur
Agarpara not in kharagpur
Agarpara not in kharagpur


Durgamadir Bhagwanpur
Gole Bazar Durga Mandir

Mathrakati,malancha(kgpians also called this as Rambabu pandal)

Bhandari chawk Gole bazar

No comments:

Post a Comment