Saturday, January 4, 2014

A day in Kolkata




This time I had got only one day leave on 1st Jan so unable to come to kharagpur.  I  spent my new year in Kolkata .Whole day I am watching the beauty of this city. In 31st December evening first I went to south city mall and then I was moving to park street and enjoying with my friends. I was came to my home at 1pm.Next day I move to Dharamtala, Eden garden and at evening I move to city centre and at last watching the Ecopark of Rajarhat.    On 1st jan lots of crowed in Dakhineswar temple to took the blessing of Goddess Kali .

 A zebra in Alipoor Zoo
 South City Mall Kolkata

 Dakhineswar Temple

As 1st Jan crowed is little lower than other day so It was easy to take some picture .From last seven years I was staying in this city but in every weekend I move to Kharagpur so unable to watching this city from a long time. 

 New year Eve in Parkstreet


 Eco Park Rajarhat
 Eden Garden in aerial view

In 31st night Kolkatan’s were enjoying in their local area by preparing delicious food and playing music in some area they were arrange orcastra. Some  of the youth were already book there new year eve parties in Tantra, Roxy and many other parties arranged by the hotels and club house. 



 Hyaat Regency in Kolkata
 Indian Musem in Parkstreet
 Aerial picture of Kolkata




 Dakhineswar Temple
Light decoration in kolkata 

 Niccopark Kolkata
 Science city Kolkata
 Simparkmall kolkata
Southcity mall 

 Southcity Mall
 Vidyasagar Setu
 Vidyasagar Setu

The whole city was enjoying the New Year eve. South city mall, city centre one and two are the main attraction centre. On 1st Jan ,whole day, I would move different  places and take lunch with my friends and return back at night ,because on next day I had my office.
        

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete