Saturday, August 2, 2014

A journey from Howrah to Kharagpur in early morning
















 This Saturday I am returning to home after the busy week schedule in my office in Kolkata. As I am working in IT sector so whole day I spent in concrete jungle. In whole week I never see the sun and open sky, but when I returned home, I watch the beautiful suburb from the train window. The scenery is always looks good, but after rain when the whole area covered with green lair, than its beauty increases many folds. In Saturday morning I catch taxi to Howrah at 4 A.M. and catch early morning Midnapur local at 4.25 A.M. from Howrah. As July is rainy season and sky is covered with coloud and some fog is also due to pollution .Natural and suburb view started when train cross satragachi. I was sitting just beside the window and watching the open sky outside. I know what I was watching that was common in whole Bengal but the timing and view from train I can’t think same everywhere. As I am taking still photo graph from my mobile in running train so, picture clarity was little low, but in video you can really feel the charming of suburb. In the day time Kolaghat Bridge give a amazing look but in early morning in raininy season its looks that train cross only a canal. In my picture I was catching only the upper layer of tree but the lower part also had same beautiful.



 






















I am not catching express or superfast in my journey from Howrah. The main reason behind that was I don’t want to miss this beautiful natural senaries.In express train also you get the same natural view but in express window are small and in local big windows with big gates, which increase visibility. Local train stop in all small station so you can easily watch the people and surrounding area of suburb .In my last post on madpur, one of my blog reader from USA, requesting me to upload some more information for madpur with picture, as because her father belong from madpur. As I am not having sufficient time to went there but this picture I think she definitely liked.

Author:

Hirakant Singh,I am blog writer, Search Engine Optimiser, Social media Optimise, Webdesigner, Developer. If anyone want to promote their business or service in internet or online world or want to create their own website you can contact here : Shreyansh  InfoTech: sa521360@gmail.com.I am assure you can get all service at a lowest market price.

No comments:

Post a Comment