Sunday, July 28, 2013

kharagpurmylove :Beautyful garden within IIT premises

If you think that IIT Kharagpur is only a well known educational institute than,please,check the natural beauty of IIT.IIT Kharagpur is a well known education institute in India, but  in this post I can shown you one different picture of IIT kharagpur.In my blog kharagpurmylove  ,you can get the some extraordinary post of kharagpur and near about. My post not only brings kgpians, but also the rest of the world to know the beauty of my town. In this post I can show you some garden and plantation of IIT kharagpur, which basically is ignore when we talk about this world famous education institution. If my readers are any suggestion to improve my post than you are most welcome, I can also thankful if you provide me some good pictures from kharagpur. I can share our town information with rest of the world.







































































No comments:

Post a Comment